TEN Real Estate Buying or Renting? We Got It All!
Member of The Emirates Network
Home: Developments: Abu Dhabi: Al Reem Island: Shams Abu Dhabi
Shams Abu Dhabi Logo Sorouh Real Estate Logo

Shams Abu Dhabi, which can be translated into English as 'The Sun of Abu Dhabi' or 'Abu Dhabi's Sun', is one of the three project developments being built on Al Reem Island. The estimated AED 25 billion (US$ 6.9 billion) project will occupy approximately 25% of the island, occupying 14.2 million square feet (1.32 million square meters) and is to house around 100 thousand residents.

Shams Abu Dhabi will have residential living areas that occupy 90% of the project, while the remaining 10% will be used for commercial and recreational areas. It will contain around 100 skyscrapers, 22 thousand residential units, and a million square meter (10.8 million square foot) park. The entrance of the development will be marked by The Gate District, an 8-building development, while other developments in the project include the 83-storey The Sky Tower, the 5 million square foot Abu Dhabi Towers, and The upper Village. The first phase of Shams Abu Dhabi's development will be completed by 2009 and Damac Properties will be developing the 34-floor Oceanscape.

Expected Completion Date - In 2011
Real Estate Developer - Sorouh Real Estate
Location - Al Reem Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Shams Abu Dhabi [Al Reem Island, Abu Dhabi] Photograph
 Developments
Abu Dhabi Freehold
Al Raha Beach Development
Al Reem Island
Shams Abu Dhabi
Najmat Abu Dhabi
Dolphin Towers
 Property Search
In Abu Dhabi, Emirates
 Developers
 Articles & Information
 Real Estate News
Bookmark Us | Links | Realtor Login | Advertise Here | Contact Us
Copyright © 2007 The Emirates Network [TEN]. All Rights Reserved.