35 floors, unique design which resembles a diamond sticking out of the ground
flat, flats, condo, condos, condominium, condominiums, apt, apts
sqft, sqm, sq. ft., sq. mtr., skyscraper, skyscrapers, tower, towers, building, buildings
town home, town homes, town house, town houses, town, bed room, bed rooms, bedrooms
story, stories, storey, storeys, floor, floors, home, homes, townhouse, townhouses, villa, villas
freehold, free hold, realestate, development, developments, project, projects, property, properties
buy, buying, sale, sail, selling, lease, leasing, rent, renting, one, two, three, four, five
pic, pics, photo, foto, photos, photograph, photographs, image, images
dubai, dubayy, dubay, dubie, dubia, dubaj, dubei, ubai, dobuy, dubaicity
One Business Bay
It’s a brand new day in the city of Dubai and you’re on your way to the office. You cruise in the direction of the parking bay, pausing briefly to allow the sensor to recognize your number plate. Soon, you’re striding into one of the high performance elevators, knowing that its smooth ascent to your office floor will be a sensory experience in more ways than one. At your command, the entrance to your office glides open and the temperature, lighting and blinds preempt any move on your part. You ease into your workday - sending emails, checking appointments, scheduling meetings and even calling for a coffee - without lifting a finger. And no, there isn’t a personal assistant in sight. To many, this may seem right out of a sci-fi movie. To you, it’s just another day at One Business Bay.
The architects and consultants behind One Business Bay bring a wealth of global experience and expertise to the project.
Kling Consult GmbH of Germany have put over 40 years of architectural experience into the designing of the tower. Project Managers Hamiltons have been contracted for their local and international experience in Construction and Design Consultancy.
Cost Management and Quality Surveying have been awarded to M.S Currie & Brown International. A renowned international contracting firm is also on board to ensure the timely delivery of the project.
For many decades, the legendary Dubai Creek has been an important aspect of the city’s trading past. Business Bay, Dubai‘s ambitious and prestigious development, embodies the crucial role that the Creek will now play in Dubai’s future.
The sheer size of the site is breathtaking, occupying 64 million square feet of freehold projects. Office and residential towers, landscaped gardens and a network of roads and waterways will be intrinsic to this stunning development.
The project is spearheaded by Dubai Properties, the real estate arm of Dubai Holding whose vision and commitment is to improve every aspect of life in Dubai and the region.
Destined to become the new business hub of the region, Business Bay will provide the ideal environment and infrastructure for businesses from around the world.
Location In the Dubai Business Bay
Access and visibility are important factors in a business location. One Business Bay has the advantage of both.
Standing proud at the entrance of Business Bay, the tower occupies the best location in the development. Its prime position is further enhanced by its immediate proximity to Dubai’s growth corridor – Sheikh Zayed Road, and to the Business Bay Metro.
The tower’s impressive neighbours include Burj Dubai - the world’s tallest building, Dubai International Financial Centre, Emirates Towers and has views of the famous Burj Al Arab.
With One Business Bay, Dubai gains yet another architectural marvel. The tower’s distinctive futuristic form gives it the appearance of a skillfully cut diamond.
Enhancing the elegance of its wall-to-wall glass façade, are three projected storeys that seem suspended in mid air. Dramatically rising up to embrace the sky with outstretched arms, the tower’s design also seems to reflect the exuberance of human emotion. Water features and beautifully landscaped surroundings add to the aesthetics of this unique structure.
The company’s ingenious use of intelligent technology will create living and work spaces in which the electronics are sensitive to people‘s needs, personalized to their requirements, anticipatory of their behaviour and responsive to their presence. Environments that help maximize time, offer greater comforts and safety and reduce energy consumption.
You live the experience as you enter the dramatic lobby with its 50 feet high glass atrium giving uninterrupted views over the splendid water fountains and the district. The 30 storey tower welcomes you.
What technology will be built into One Business Bay?
State of the art voice-over IP telephone technology, Wireless Internet technology, intelligent fully integrated Business and Energy Management systems and fully integrated Air Conditioning system.
What facilities will be in the Tower?
A fully equipped Health Club with Gym, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Plunge Pool, Nail Spa and Hairdressers. Ground floor retail areas that include a Bank, Restaurants with outside terraces, Coffee Shops with outside terraces, Travel Centre, Day Care Nursery, Convenience Store, Dry Cleaners and Business Centre.
• One Business Bay is located at the Sheikh Zayed Road entrance to Business Bay, plot 001.
• One Business Bay is on a corner plot and will have excellent visibility and accessibility.
• The building consists of ground + 29 with an additional 3 basement floors and five podium floors of parking.
• There will be approx. 1000 parking bays. 1 per 1000 sq ft will be included in the price and the balance of approx. 650 will be available to purchase.
• The design is such that each floor plate increases in size. The 1st floor is 8334 sq ft going up to 15287 sq ft on the 30th.
• Payment terms are confirmed and will be 5% on reservation and a further 10% on contract, 21 days later. The balance will be split during the period of construction.
• Construction will begin first quarter 2006 and complete in early 2008.
• Because of our dominance in the I.T industry all our buildings will have state of the art voice-over IP telephone technology, Wireless Internet technology, intelligent fully integrated Business and Energy Management systems and fully integrated Air Conditioning system.
• On-site Facilities/Amenities will include the following; Restaurants with terraces, Coffee Shops with terraces. A Health Club & Beauty Salon will include a Gym, Male & Female Changingrooms, Steam Rooms,Saunas, Plunge Pool, Hair Salon and Nail Spa. In addition to this there will be a Children‘s Nursery,Convenience Store, Dry Cleaners, Bank, ATM Machines, Travel Centre, Business Centre with Xerox copying facilities, separate Prayer Rooms and Valet Parking will be available to visitors.
• Division of the office floors will be at the requirements of the client subject to the infrastructure of the building as determined by our architects. The architects will assist in the design of the floor layouts in accordance with the divisions requested by individual Clients so long as technically possible; this will include A/C design, location of control and fan coil units, ceilings and lighting. We will not charge clients for this design process. Clients can then choose their own interior design and finishes and will fit out at their own expense. All backbone technology infrastructure will be provided to the floor by Omniyat. The walls for the 4 office unit layouts will be included in the purchase price together with access doors to the office suite, 4 pantries and 4 sets of WCs with washing facilities. All additional requirements will be charged to the client.
Ehab S. Shouly, Senior Vice President and Marketing Director of Omniyat Properties, said that the design of Omniyat's first project was a tribute to its holding company Almasa Holdings. "Almasa means diamond in Arabic and we designed the building in a shape of a diamond sticking out of the ground," he explained.
Another design element which reflects Almasa's and Omniyat's creative and out-of-the-box approach to business, is the "nose" of the building which is sticking out of the body mass of the building. The nose consists of three floors which are physically pushed out of the building's mass, creating a gap through the building.